Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication(RelStat’15). 21-24 October 2015. International Conference
The 15th International Conference
“Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication”(RelStat’15),
21-24 October 2015, Riga, Latvia
The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics and professionals from all over the world to discuss the themes of the conference:
- Theory and Applications of Reliability and Statistics
- Reliability and Safety of Transport Systems
- Reliability and Information Security
- Rare Events and Risk Management
- Modelling and Simulation
- Intelligent Transport Systems, Information and Communication Technologies
- Transport Logistics
- Smart Cities and Sustainable Development of Transport
- Education Programmes and Academic Research in Reliability and Statistics
The Conference is devoted to the memory of Prof. K.Kordonsky
English will be the official language of the Conference.
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- The K. Kordonsky Charitable Foundation (USA)
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Maurizio Bielli, Institute of System Analysis and Informatics, Italy
- Dr. Brent D. Bowen, Purdue University, USA
- Prof. Ernst Frankel, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Prof. Juri Toluyew, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Zohar Laslo, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering, Israel
- Prof. Andzrej Niewczas, Lublin University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Lauri Ojala, Turku School of Economics, Finland
- Prof. Edmundas Zavadskas, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Prof. Valery Lukinskiy, High School of Economics, Russia
- Prof. Alexander Grakovski, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- As. Prof. Eftihia Nathanail, University of Thessaly, Greece
- As. Prof. Jacek Mazurkiewicz, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Dr. Vadim Donchenko, Scientific and Research Institute of Motor Transport, Russia
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Latvia - Chairman
- Ms. Inna Kordonsky-Frankel, USA - Co-Chairman
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Latvia - Co-Chairman
- Ms. Anna Agafonova, Latvia – Organization Manager
- Ms. Marina Spasjonova, Latvia – Programme Manager
Deadlines and Requirements
Deadline for abstract submission is till
April 15, 2015 - May 25, 2015 extended - June 05, 2015 extended
Submission of abstracts:
Acceptance of abstracts:
Submission of final papers:
Acceptance of final papers:
Guidelines and Templates
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) and papers submitted for review should be in English and, should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Submitted abstracts and papers will be reviewed. Accepted and invited papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference and in the journal “Transport and Telecommunication” (ISSN 1407-6160).
The Order of Registration on Conference (Оn-line)
Registration on conference passes in several steps. At the beginning your personal data, then the information on the presentation are specified and downloading of file with abstracts of your presentation and report/paper to a site takes place (RelStat@tsi.lv).
- Registration for all conference participants (Registration tab).
- Submit information on report/paper/abstract and upload the documents (Enter tab).
(enter your user name and password).
Abstracts may be sent by e-mail as well (RelStat@tsi.lv).
- To reviewers
Invited Sessions (Workshops)
Proposals for invited sessions (workshops) within the technical scope of the conference are accepted. Each proposal should describe the theme and scope of the proposed session. The proposal must contain the title and theme of the session and a list of paper titles, names and email addresses of the corresponding authors. Session proposals must be submitted by 1 June 2015.
The registration fees will be Euro 220 before 1 August 2015 (for PHD students – Euro 130), and Euro 260 after this date (for PHD students – Euro 150), This fee will cover the participation in the sessions, coffee breaks, daily launch, conference dinner, hard copy of the conference proceedings.
Name of account holder:
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Address of account holder:
Lomonosova 1, LV-1019, Riga, Latvia
VAT (tax) registration number
Name of the BANK:
Address of the Bank:
Balasta dambis 1a
Riga is the capital of the Republic of Latvia. Thanks to its geographical location, Riga has wonderful trade, cultural and tourist facilities. Whilst able to offer all the benefits of a modern city, Riga has preserved its historical charm. It's especially famous for its medieval part - Old Riga.
Old Riga still preserves many mute witnesses of bygone times. Its old narrow streets, historical monuments, organ music at one of the oldest organ halls in Europe attract guests of our city. In 1998 Old Riga was included into the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage.
A wide range of hotels will be at the disposal of participants of the conference and accompanying persons
Ms. Anna Agafonova – Organization Manager (Telephone: +371 67109390)
Ms.Marina Spasjonova – Programme Manager (Telephone: +371 67100564)
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Lomonosova 1, Riga, LV-1019, Latvia