Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication (RelStat`14). 15-18 OCTOBER 2014. International Conference
The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics and professionals from all over the world to discuss the themes of the conference:
- Theory and Applications of Reliability and Statistics
- Reliability and Safety of Transport Systems
- Rare Events and Risk Management
- Modelling and Simulation
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Transport Logistics
- Smart Cities and Transportation
- Education Programmes and Academic Research in Reliability and Statistics
The Conference is devoted to the memory of Prof. K.Kordonsky
English will be the official language of the Conference.
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- Prof. Adolfas Baublys, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Prof. Maurizio Bielli, Institute of System Analysis and Informatics, Italy
- Dr. Brent D. Bowen, Purdue University, USA
- Dr. Vadim Donchenko, Scientific and Research Institute of Motor Transport, Russia
- Prof. Ernst Frankel, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Zohar Laslo, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering, Israel
- Prof. Andzrej Niewczas, Lublin University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Lauri Ojala, Turku School of Economics, Finland
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Edmundas Zavadskas, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- As. Prof. Eftihia Nathanail, University of Thessaly, Greece
- As. Prof. Jacek Mazurkiewicz, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Alexander Grakovski, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Juri Toluyew, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Latvia - Chairman
- Ms. Inna Kordonsky-Frankel, USA - Co-Chairman
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Latvia - Co-Chairman
- Ms. Anna Agafonova, Latvia - Secretary
Deadlines and Requirements
Deadline for abstract submission is extended till May 15, 2014
Submission of abstracts:
15 May 2014
Acceptance of abstracts:
26 May 2014
Submission of final papers:
30 June 2014
Acceptance of final papers:
30 August 2014
Guidelines and Templates
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) and papers submitted for review should be in English and, should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Submitted abstracts and papers will be reviewed. Accepted and invited papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference and in the journal “Transport and Telecommunication” (ISSN 1407-6160).
The Order of Registration on Conference (Оn-line)
Registration on conference passes in several steps. At the beginning your personal data, then the information on the presentation are specified and downloading of file with abstracts of your presentation and report/paper to a site takes place (email@example.com).
- Registration for all conference participants (Registration tab).
- Submit information on report/paper/abstract and upload the documents (Enter tab).
(enter your user name and password).
Abstracts may be sent by e-mail as well (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To reviewers
Invited Sessions (Workshops)
Proposals for invited sessions (workshops) within the technical scope of the conference are accepted. Each proposal should describe the theme and scope of the proposed session. The proposal must contain the title and theme of the session and a list of paper titles, names and email addresses of the corresponding authors. Session proposals must be submitted by 2 June 2014.
The registration fees will be Euro 200 before 30 August 2014 (for PHD students – Euro 120), and Euro 250 after this date (for PHD students – Euro 150), This fee will cover the participation in the sessions, coffee breaks, daily launch, conference dinner, hard copy of the conference proceedings.
Name of account holder:
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Address of account holder:
Lomonosova 1, LV-1019, Riga, Latvia
VAT (tax) registration number
Name of the BANK:
Address of the Bank:
Balasta dambis 1a
Riga is the capital of the Republic of Latvia. Thanks to its geographical location, Riga has wonderful trade, cultural and tourist facilities. Whilst able to offer all the benefits of a modern city, Riga has preserved its historical charm. It's especially famous for its medieval part - Old Riga.
Old Riga still preserves many mute witnesses of bygone times. Its old narrow streets, historical monuments, organ music at one of the oldest organ halls in Europe attract guests of our city. In 1998 Old Riga was included into the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage.
A wide range of hotels will be at the disposal of participants of the conference and accompanying persons
Ms. Anna Agafonova, Secretary,
Telephone: +371 67109390
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Lomonosova iela 1, Riga, LV-1019, Latvia