Green Business Ideas for Starting a Small Business
ESF projekta Nr. 184.108.40.206/16/I/001 “Nodarbināto personu profesionālās kompetences pilnveide”
Non-formal education program “Green Business Ideas for Starting a Small Business”
As a result of the educational process, develop the student's competence to start an environmentally friendly small business.
Improve student knowledge, competencies, and skills:
- start a business;
- use basic principles of sustainable use of natural resources;
- appreciate the benefits of green business;
- choose your own eco-friendly business type and create a description of the business plan idea.
|Course duration: 2 months (40 academic hours)|
|Study Language: Latvian|
|Courses start: July-August, 2019|
|Lecturer: Ilze Sproģe, Dr.sc. Administr.|
Начало курса: July-August, 2019
|90% of the course fee is covered by the EU fund and the state, and student has to pay only 10% of the price.|
For students with the status of "low-income" the cost is fully covered by the EU fund and state.
- Small Business Planning.
- Green business benefits and key principles.
- Natural resources, their sustainable use.
- Examples of sustainable use of natural resources and ideas for starting a small business.
You are welcome to apply for participation in the EU project No. 220.127.116.11/16/I/001 “ Nodarbināto personu profesionālās kompetences pilnveide” (Improving the professional competencies of employees) from May 27 to June 28 on the site: www.macibaspieaugusajiem.lv , using e-service.
You can submit an application personally, after confirming an appointment (you need to bring an identity document with you):
- at The State Education Development Agency (SEDA; VIAA in Latvian) which is located: Rīgā, Z.A.Meierovica bulvāris 1-16, 5. floor, phone number: 67854769 or
- in one of the 82 local governments, at the adult education coordinator, contact information is available here.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Lomonosova Street 1 - 404th c., Riga, LV-1019, Latvia, phone: (+371) 67100652