Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication (RelStat-16). 19-22 October 2016. International Multidisciplinary Conference
The 16th International Multidisciplinary Conference
“Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication” (RelStat-16),
19-22 October 2016, Riga, Latvia
The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics and professionals from all over the world to discuss the themes of the conference:
- Smart Solutions in Transportation Systems
- Networking and Telecommunications
- Reliability, Risk and Safety Applications
- Mathematics, Statistics, Modelling and its Applications
- Information Systems and Information Technologies
- Business and Economics Applications
- Mobile and Distance Education
English will be the official language of the Conference.
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Lutfihak Alpkan, Gebze Institute of Technology, Turkey
- Prof. Liudmyla Batenko, Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Ukraine
- Prof. Maurizio Bielli, Institute of System Analysis and Informatics, Italy
- Dr. Brent D. Bowen, Purdue University, USA
- Dr. Igors Graurs, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Ernst Frankel, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Prof. Alexander Grakovski, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Natalja Lace, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Prof. Agita Livina, Vidzemes Augstskola, University of Applied Sciencies, Latvia
- Prof. Inta Bruna, University of Latvia, Latvia
- Dr. Gatis Krumins, Vidzemes Augstskola, University of Applied Sciencies, Latvia
- Dr. Vadim Donchenko, Scientific and Research Institute of Motor Transport, Russia
- Prof. Dr. Nicos Komninos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Prof. Vulfs Kozlinskis, Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration, Latvia
- Prof. Irina Kuzmina-Merlino, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Zohar Laslo, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering, Israel
- Prof. Valery Lukinskiy, High School of Economics, Russia
- As. Prof. Jacek Mazurkiewicz, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Massimo Merlino, University of Bergamo, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Andres Monzon de Caceres, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- As. Prof. Eftihia Nathanail, University of Thessaly, Greece
- Prof. Andzrej Niewczas, Lublin University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Lauri Ojala, Turku School of Economics, Finland
- Prof. Ramunas Palšaitis, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Prof. Gunnar Prause, Tallinn Technical University, Estonia
- Prof. Olegas Prentkovskis, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Prof. Stefan Hittmar, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Prof. Natalia Salienko, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia
- Dr. Ilze Sproge, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Juri Toluyew, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Tatjana Volkova, BA School of Business and Finance, Latvia
- Prof. Edmundas Zavadskas, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- As.Prof. Nikolova Christina Lazarova, University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria
- As.Prof. Julia Stukalina, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Dr. Ishgaly Ishmuhametov, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
Dr. Ilia B. Frenkel, Industrial Engineering and Management Department, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering, Israel
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Latvia – Chairman
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Latvia - Co-Chairman
- Prof. Irina Kuzmina-Merlino, Latvia - Co-Chairman
- Ms. Anna Agafonova, Latvia – Organization Manager
- Ms. Irina Laletina, Latvia – Programme Manager
Deadlines and Requirements
Deadline for abstract submission is till
16 May, 2016 - May 30, 2016 extended -July 22, 2016 extended
Special Session Proposals:
Notification of Abstract Acceptance:
|Full Paper Submission:|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance:||22 August, 2016|
|Final Manuscript Submission:||4 September, 2016|
Early Registration and Payment:
28 August, 2016
|Late Registration and Payment:||2 October, 2016|
Guidelines and Templates
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) and papers submitted for review should be in English and, should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Submitted abstracts and papers will be reviewed. Accepted and invited papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference and in the journal “Transport and Telecommunication” (ISSN 1407-6160).
Submitted abstracts and papers will be reviewed. Accepted and invited papers of RelStat-2016 will be published in the book of abstract with Proceedings of the Conference on CD as appendix (both will have ISBN), selected papers will be published in “Procedia Engineering” (during 3-4 months after the Conference) - a journal published by Elsevier. The journal is indexed in Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and others databases.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers for a special issues of the journal “Transport and Telecommunication” (ISSN 1407-6160) and will be included in SCOPUS, Elsevier Database, EBSCO, Versita, VINITI, The Summon, Transportation Research Board, JournalTOCs, INSPEC, TEMA (Technology and Management), etc.
The Order of Registration on Conference (Оn-line)
Registration on conference passes in several steps. At the beginning your personal data, then the information on the presentation are specified and downloading of file with abstracts of your presentation and report/paper to a site takes place (RelStat@tsi.lv).
- Registration for all conference participants (Registration tab).
- Submit information on report/paper/abstract and upload the documents (Enter tab).
(enter your user name and password).
Abstracts may be sent by e-mail as well (RelStat@tsi.lv).
- To reviewers
Invited Sessions (Workshops)
Proposals for invited sessions (workshops) within the technical scope of the conference are accepted. Each proposal should describe the theme and scope of the proposed session. The proposal must contain the title and theme of the session and a list of paper titles, names and email addresses of the corresponding authors. Session proposals must be submitted by 16May 2016.
|Type of fee||Normal (Euro)||For Ms. and PhD st. (Euro)|
|Before 28.08.2016||After 28.08.2016||Before 28.08.2016||After 28.08.2016|
|Full Conference Fee||Admission to all sessions, hard copy of Abstracts, coffee breaks, daily lunch, Welcome Party, Conference Dinner||220||260||130||160|
|Publication paper in Procedia Engineering (Elsevier)||Publication fee||60||60||60||60|
|Accompanying Persons (without presentation)||Admission to all sessions, hard copy of Abstracts, coffee breaks, daily lunch, Welcome Party||80||100||70||100|
Name of account holder:
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Address of account holder:
Lomonosova 1, LV-1019, Riga, Latvia
VAT (tax) registration number
Name of the BANK:
Address of the Bank:
Balasta dambis 1a
Riga is the capital of the Republic of Latvia. Thanks to its geographical location, Riga has wonderful trade, cultural and tourist facilities. Whilst able to offer all the benefits of a modern city, Riga has preserved its historical charm. It's especially famous for its medieval part - Old Riga.
Old Riga still preserves many mute witnesses of bygone times. Its old narrow streets, historical monuments, organ music at one of the oldest organ halls in Europe attract guests of our city. In 1998 Old Riga was included into the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage.
A wide range of hotels will be at the disposal of participants of the conference and accompanying persons
Ms. Anna Agafonova – Organization Manager (Telephone: +371 67109390)
Ms. Irina Laletina – Programme Manager (Telephone: +371 67100564)
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Lomonosova 1, Riga, LV-1019, Latvia