MAINTENANCE OF AIR NAVIGATION SYSTEMS
|Head:||Igor V. Kabashkin, Dr.Hab.Sc.Ing, Professor|
Ph.: +371-7100594, Fax: +371-7100535, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic of Research
The research activity has been directed towards:
- Complex analysis and modeling of reliability and maintainability of air traffic control systems
- Design for reliability-centered maintenance
- Life-cycle cost analysis of air navigation systems environment
- Analysis and modeling of logistic support for maintenance system
- Computer aided simulation of maintenance process
Reliability programme development
- Reliability estimation, prediction, and growth plan
- Participate in all design reviews
- Reliability apportionment
- Plan and conduct reliability tests
- Perform statistical analysis of test data
- Maintain reliability data system
- Provide assistance to production, quality assurance, purchasing
- Write reliability specifications for purchased items
- Identify causes of reliability degradation
Maintainability programme development
- Maintainability analysis
- Maintainability modelling
- Maintainability predictions
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Preparation of inputs to the detailed maintenance plan and logistics support analysis
- Kabashkin I. Artificial Intelligence Technology for Reliability Control in Maintenance Process of the Complex Technical Systems // Proceedings of the VIII International Congress "Maintenance of the Technical Systems". 23-26 September, 1997, Krynica Gorska, Polska.- Krynica Gorska, 1997, pp. 457-464.
- Kabashkin I. Reliability Dynamic Model Based on Petri Net Application for Systems with Built-in Test Equipment // Proceedings of the 5-th International Conference "Aircraft and Helicopters Diagnostics" AIRDIAG'97. 11-12 December, 1997, Warszawa, Poland. - Warzsawa, 1997.
- Kabashkin I. Computer-based Training Strategies for the Future Air Navigation Technologies // Proceedings of the 9-th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning "Teaching, Learning and Technology: A Global Search for Innovative Learning Strategies". April 15-18, 1998 Jacksonville, Florida. - Florida, USA, 1998.
- Kabashkin I. Satellite-Based Communication Systems for Air Traffic Management: Transition Period Problems of the New Technologies Operation // Proceedings of the International Conference "Global and Regional Infotelecommunication Structures: Fiber-optic, Satellite and Mobile Communication Networks and Systems", Athens, Greece, 14-16 December, 1998. - Athens, Greece, International Telecommunication Academy, 1998, 70-75.
- Kabashkin I. Reliability-centered Maintenance of Air Navigation Systems. - Riga, 2000. - 61 pp.