2001, VOLUME 2 #1. "TRANSPORT AND TELECOMMUNICATION". SCIENTIFIC & RESEARCH JOURNAL OF TTI, ISSN 1407-6160
Transport and Telecommunications are two global technologies that play the leading role in the world today. The creation of the unique European transport area is ensured by their development in the considerable degree. Our edition is one more afford on the way of speeding up of this process.
The aim of the journal is to acquaint the reader with the national experience of various countries in the fields of transport and telematics applied researches as well as with the working materials of the European thematic networks and the research projects in this area.
We hope that our edition will be interesting to the wide range of the researchers, academics and professionals, and we invite all interested persons to take part in the forming of its information politics.
This special issue of the journal is dedicated to the one of the most actual area of the modern transport research - intermodal transport. The review of some documents concerning intermodality is included in the journal.
The publication is carry out within the frame of European research project COST-340 "Towards a European Intermodal Transport Network: Lessons From History".
- Title List and Editorial Board
- Editorial Notes
- Programme Of The International Conference "Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication (RelStat'01)" 15 October 2001. Riga, Latvia
- COST 340 Action "Towards a European Intermodal Transport Network: Lessons From History" (2000-2004)
- Intermodality: Main Direction of Research in European Projects
- Intermodality and Intermodal Freight Transport in the European Union. A Systems Approach to Freight Transport. Strategies and Actions to Enhahce Efficiency, Services and Sustainability
- Glossary for Transport Statistics
- Task Force Transport Intermodality Activity Report
- Download full version of issue