- Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Only original papers should be submitted.
- Authors should submit a paper in English, checked for correct grammar and spelling.
- Submitted abstracts and papers will be double-blind peer reviewed.
- Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews. Authors are advised must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work which has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings.
- All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform and should follow the instructions and templates provided in the documents below. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Accepted and invited papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings. A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published in in the journal “Transport and Telecommunication” (ISSN 1407-6160).
Conference Abstract and Paper Formats, including Special Sessions
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) submitted for review should be in English and should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Submission: Papers should be maximum 10 pages long, including references, tables, graphs, images and appendices. Authors may increase the total number of pages by a maximum of 5 extra pages, for an additional fee 10 Euro per page. Submissions with less than 4 pages or more than 10 pages (or 15 pages with additional payment) will be automatically rejected. The total number of pages to consider is the number obtained after the paper has been correctly formatted according to the appropriate template.
Acceptance: After a double-blind peer review, qualifying Papers may be accepted.
Publication: The Conference Proceedings will be published under an ISBN number and include final versions of all accepted papers, adjusted to satisfy reviewers’ recommendations. They will be obtainable on CD-ROM, and made available for online at www.tsi.lv.
Presentation: Papers are given either a 20’ minutes slot for an oral presentation.
Using these templates is strongly advised to all authors submitting a paper for reviewing. Failure to produce correctly formatted submissions may result in the paper’s exclusion from the Proceedings.
! We offer you some documents containing the additional information for downloading and further detail observing.