Sustainable Using of Resources in the Enterprise
ESF projekta Nr. 126.96.36.199/16/I/001 “Nodarbināto personu profesionālās kompetences pilnveide”
Non-formal education program “Sustainable Using of Resources in the Enterprise”
In the process of learning to develop the ability of sustainable using resources in working environment.
Improve student knowledge, competence, and skills:
- describe the importance of the idea of sustainability, the implementation of its basic principles in any company;
- evaluate and select forms of sustainable resource use;
- evaluate and choose effective methods of using equipment and products;
- evaluate and select effective methods of using materials;
- describe the labeling of environmentally friendly products.
|Course duration: 2 months (38 academic hours)|
|Study Language: Latvian|
|Courses start: July-August, 2019|
|Lecturer: Ilze Sproģe, Dr.sc. Administr.|
Course start: July-August, 2019
|90% of the course fee is covered by the EU fund and the state, and student has to pay only 10% of the price.|
For students with the status of "low-income" the cost is fully covered by the EU fund and state.
- The concept of sustainability, its importance in preserving the environment.
- Sustainable use of resources.
- Effective use of equipment and products.
- Effective use of materials.
- Labeling of environmentally friendly products.
You are welcome to apply for participation in the EU project No. 188.8.131.52/16/I/001 “ Nodarbināto personu profesionālās kompetences pilnveide” (Improving the professional competencies of employees) from May 27 to June 28 on the site: www.macibaspieaugusajiem.lv , using e-service.
You can submit an application personally, after confirming an appointment (you need to bring an identity document with you):
- at The State Education Development Agency (SEDA; VIAA in Latvian) which is located: Rīgā, Z.A.Meierovica bulvāris 1-16, 5. floor, phone number: 67854769 or
- in one of the 82 local governments, at the adult education coordinator, contact information is available here.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Lomonosova Street 1 - 404th c., Riga, LV-1019, Latvia, phone: (+371) 67100652