Research and Technology - Step into the Future. December 13, 2013. TTI Research and Academic Conference
We invite young academics, doctoral students and students to participate in the annual International Conference «Research and Technology – Step into the Future».
The purpose of the conference is to bring together young researchers of TTI and other institutions on the basis of mutual multidisciplinary scientific interests for obtaining breakthrough results of solution of tasks that are existing currently and will appear in the future.
Scientific agenda of the Conference includes Plenary presentations of the Latvian and foreign researchers, and presentations of young participants within the framework of sessions.
The RaT-SiF Conference is an annual event that provides a unique forum for young people to present their researches and to collaborate with their peers. All young academics involved in technical, economic and social research are invited to present a scientific talk describing their work. During the conference, each participant has an opportunity to find associates, strengthen lasting personal and professional relationships, to develop and improve their communication skills and to gain valuable experience in the environment of a scientific conference.
During the Conference TSI Science Day also takes place. It’s presentations have gained positive response from the audience. We invite everyone to join!
The Conference takes place twice a year.
Dates of the Conference are as follows:
April 25-26, 2013
December 13, 2013
Young researches, doctoral students, postgraduate students and students of the Latvian and foreign institutions are invited to participate.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Electronics and Computer Science
- Economics and Management Science
- Transport and Logistics
- Pedagogics and Psychology, a.o.
The order of registration on conference:
- Registration on conference passes in several steps. At the beginning your personal data, then the information on the presentation are specified and downloading of file with abstracts of your presentation to a site takes place (email@example.com).
- Registration for all conference participants (Registration tab).
- Submit information on report/paper/abstract and upload the documents (Enter tab, enter your user name and password).
Deadlines and requirements
Registration starts: 30.09.13.
Submission of abstracts: 1.11.13.
Acceptance of abstracts: 22.11.13.
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) might be submitted via web page http://RaT-SiF.tsi.lv.
Abstracts submitted for review should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author). Submitted abstracts will be reviewed
Abstracts of presentations will be published as a special edition of journal “Research and Technology - Step into the Future” (ISSN 1691-2853) before the beginning of the conference.
Instruction for abstracts preparing can be found on the conference web page http://RaT-SiF.tsi.lv
Payment for participation is 40,- Euro.
Students and doctoral students 20,- Euro.
AS “Transporta un sakaru institūts”
Lomonosova 1, Rīga, LV-1019
Participation in conference for TTI students and employees is free of charge.
Preparing Abstracts for Conferences
- Instructions for Preparing Abstracts for Conferences
- Examples of Abstracts
File with masters' abstracts should be named as follows:
1 Part - code of direction:
VA - Managers
2 Part - author's surname in Latin letters:
File with other participants' abstracts should be named as follows:
1 part – Higher School:
2 part - author's surname in Latin letters:
Official languages of the conference are: Latvian, Russian and English.
Organizer of the Conference
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- Latvian Association of Transport and Education Development
- Academic Park (Latvia)
- Latvian Association of Private Universities
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Rigа, Latvia)
1, Lomonosova, Riga, Latvia
Tel. 7100650, fax 7100660
- Igor Kabashkin, Professor, Chairman, Director of Programme ,TSI
- Irina Jackiva, Professor, The Acting TTI Rector, Director of Programme, TSI
- Boriss Misnevs, Professor, Director of Programme, TSI
- Jevgeņijs Kopitovs, Professor, Director of Programme, TSI
- Irina Kuzmina-Merlino, Professor, Dean of Faculty of Management and Economics, TSI
- George Utehin, Assistant Professor, Dean of Faculty of Transport and Logistics, TSI
- Alexander Stetjuha, Professor, Director of Programme, TSI
- Alexander Grakovski, Professor, Director of Programme, Dean of Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunication, TSI
- Ishgali Ishmuhametov, Dr. psych, Senior Lecturer, the Head of the Department of Social Sciences and Law
- Alexander Medvedev, Professor, Head the Department of Aviation Transport, TSI
- Sergej Orlov, Professor, Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunication, TSI
- Victor Truhachov, Assistant Professor, Director of Programme, TSI
- Irina Yatskiv, Professor, The Acting TTI Rector, Director of Programme, TSI
- Jelena Baranova, Lecturer, Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunication, TSI
- Oksana Skorobogatova, Lecturer, TSI
- Anna Palma, Lecturer, TSI
- Elena Rutkovska, Specialist for International Cooperation, Secretary, TSI
Transport and Telecommunication Institute,
Lomonosova street 1, Riga, Latvia