Research and Technology - Step into the Future. 10 - 11 December 2010. TTI Research and Academic Conference
This event provides an opportunity for the young researchers to enjoy a multidisciplinary conference and interact with senior scientists.
The RaT-SiF Conference is an annual event that provides a unique forum for young people to present their research and to collaborate with their peers. All young academics involved in technical, economic and social research are invited to give a scientific talk describing their work. Participants will have the opportunity to build and strengthen lasting personal and professional relationships, to develop and improve their communication skills, and to gain valuable experience in the environment of a scientific conference. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Electronics and Computer Science
- Economics and Management Science
- Transport and Logistics
- Pedagogics and Psychology and others
The order of registration on conference
Registration on conference passes in several steps. At the beginning your personal data, then the information on the presentation are specified and downloading of file with abstracts of your presentation to a site takes place (email@example.com).
Registration for all conference participants (Registration tab).
Submit information on report/paper/abstract and upload the documents (Enter tab, enter your user name and password).
Deadlines and requirements
Registration starts: 13.09.10.
Submission of abstracts: 30.10.10.
Acceptance of abstracts: 13.11.10.
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) might be submitted via web page http://RaT-SiF.tsi.lv.
Abstracts submitted for review should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author). Submitted abstracts will be reviewed
Abstracts of presentations will be published as a special edition of journal “Research and Technology - Step into the Future” (ISSN 1691-2853) before the beginning of the conference.
Instruction for abstracts preparing can be found on the conference web page http://RaT-SiF.tsi.lv
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts for Conferences
Examples of Abstracts
File with masters' abstracts should be named as follows:
1 Part - code of direction:
VA - Managers
2 Part - author's surname in Latin letters:
File with other participants' abstracts should be named as follows:
1 part – Higher School:
2 part - author's surname in Latin letters:
For other participants of the conference – Elena Rutkovskaya.
Phone: (+371)-67100619, e-mail: Conference@tsi.lv.
For Master's graduation course- Irina Laletina.
Phone: (+371)-67100651, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For TTI Doctoral students- Marina Petrunina, phone: (+371)-67100659.
Transport and Telecommunication Institute,
Lomonosova street 1, Riga, Latvia.
Official languages of the conference are: Latvian, Russian and English.
Organizer of the Conference
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- Latvian Association of Transport and Education Development
- Academic Park (Latvia)
- Latvian Association of Private Universities
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Rigа, Latvia)
1, Lomonosova, Riga, Latvia
Tel. 7100650, fax 7100660
- Igor Kabashkin, Professor, TTI Chairman of the Board, Chairman
- Boriss Misnevs, Professor, Rector, Director of the Programme
- Irina Jackiva, Professor, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, TTI - Vice Chairman
- Jevgeņijs Kopitovs, profesors, studiju programmas direktors
- Alexander Stetjuha, profesors, Director of the Programme, The Faculty of Management and Economics Dean
- Alexander Grakovski, Professor, The Faculty of Computer Science and Electronics Dean
- Alexander Medvedev, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Transport and Logistics
- Rostislav Kopytov, Professor, Director of the Programme
- Victor Truhachov, Docent, Director of the Programme
- Sergey Orlov, Professor, the Head of the Software Engineering Department
- Irina Yatskiv, Prof., Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, TTI - Chairman
- Elena Yurshevich, Chief of Education Organization Department, TTI - Vice Chairman
- Elena Rutkovska, Manager of Internatoinal projects, TTI - Secretary
The conference is sponsored by Transport and Telecommunication Institute.
Participation is free of charge.