Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication (RelStat`12). 17-20 October 2012. International Conference
The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics and professionals from all over the world to discuss the themes of the conference:
- Theory and Applications of Reliability and Statistics
- Reliability and Safety of Transport Systems
- Rare Events and Risk Management
- Modelling and Simulation
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Transport Logistics
- Education Programmes and Academic Research in Reliability and Statistics
The Conference is devoted to the memory of Prof. K.Kordonsky.
English and Russian will be the official languages of the Conference.
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia) and The K. Kordonsky Charitable Foundation (USA) in co-operation with:
Latvian Transport Development and Education Association (Latvia)
- Telecommunication Association of Latvia (Latvia)
- Latvian Academy of Science (Latvia)
- Baltic Operations Research Society
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- The K. Kordonsky Charitable Foundation (USA)
- Latvian Operations Research Society
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
The Programme Commitee
- Prof. Adolfas Baublys, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Prof. Maurizio Bielli, Institute of System Analysis and Informatics, Italy
- Dr. Brent D. Bowen, Purdue University, USA
- Dr. Vadim Donchenko, Scientific and Research Institute of Motor Transport, Russia
- Prof. Ernst Frankel, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Eugene Kopytov, Transport & Telecommunication Institute
- Prof. Zohar Laslo, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering, Israel
- Prof. Andzrej Niewczas, Lublin University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Lauri Ojala, Turku School of Economics, Finland
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Transport & Telecommunication Institute, Latvia
- Prof. Edmundas Zavadskas, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Prof. Michael Bell, Imperial College, United Kingdom
- Dr. Vincenzo Punzo, Universita di Napoli "Federico II", Italy
- Dr. Klaus Nökel, Planung Transport Verkehr AG, Germany
- Prof. Andrés Monzón, Politechnical University of Madrid
- Prof. Guido Gentile, University of Rome, Italy
- Prof. Eftihia Nathanail, University of Thessaly, Greece
- Prof. Igor Kabashkin, Latvia - Chairman
- Ms. Inna Kordonsky-Frankel, USA - Co-Chairman
- Prof. Irina Yatskiv, Latvia - Co-Chairman
- Ms. Elena Rutkovska, Latvia - Secretary
Deadlines and Requirements
Submission of abstracts: 20 April 2012
Acceptance of abstracts: 30 April 2012
Submission of final papers: 20 June 2012
Acceptance of final papers: 11 July 2012
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) and papers submitted for review should be in English and, should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Submitted abstracts and papers will be reviewed. Accepted and invited papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference and in the journal “Transport and Telecommunication” (ISSN 1407-6160).
Instruction for papers preparing can be found on the conference WWW page: http://RelStat.tsi.lv.
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts and Papers for Conferences
The Order of Registration on Conference (Оn-line)
Registration on conference passes in several steps. At the beginning your personal data, then the information on the presentation are specified and downloading of file with abstracts of your presentation and report/paper to a site takes place (email@example.com).
Registration for all conference participants (Registration tab).
Submit information on report/paper/abstract and upload the documents (Enter tab).
(enter your user name and password).
Abstracts may be sent by e-mail as well (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Invited Sessions (Workshops)
Proposals for invited sessions (workshops) within the technical scope of the conference are accepted. Each proposal should describe the theme and scope of the proposed session. The proposal must contain the title and theme of the session and a list of paper titles, names and email addresses of the corresponding authors. Session proposals must be submitted by 1 June 2012.
“Stochastic Models and Statistical Inference” dedicated to the 100th Anniversary of Boris V. Gnedenko
The registration fees will be Euro 130 before 1 August 2012, and Euro 180 after this date. This fee will cover the participation in the sessions, coffee breaks, daily launch, hard copy of the conference proceedings.
Name of account holder: Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Address of account holder: Lomonosova 1, LV-1019, Riga, LatviaVAT (tax) registration number LV40003458903
Name of the BANK: Swedbank
Address of the Bank: Balasta dambis 1a
Purpose RelStat 2012
Riga is the capital of the Republic of Latvia. Thanks to its geographical location, Riga has wonderful trade, cultural and tourist facilities. Whilst able to offer all the benefits of a modern city, Riga has preserved its historical charm. It's especially famous for its medieval part - Old Riga.
Old Riga still preserves many mute witnesses of bygone times. Its old narrow streets, historical monuments, organ music at one of the oldest organ halls in Europe attract guests of our city. In 1998 Old Riga was included into the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage.
A wide range of hotels will be at the disposal of participants of the conference and accompanying persons (http://eng.meeting.lv/hotels/latvia_hotels.php).
Elena Rutkovska, Secretary,
Telephone and fax: +(371)-67100619
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Lomonosova iela 1, Riga, LV-1019, Latvia