Non-formal education programme “Professional English for Career Management” (Level 1, Level 2)
Non-formal education programme "Professional English for Career Management" (Level 1, Level 2)
Course duration: (Level 1 + Level 2) 12 weeks, 2 times a week (64 academic hours)
You can complete full programme (both levels) or chose the first or the second level.
|Language of the Course: English|
|Start of the Course: September, 2019|
|Preliminary knowledge: Intermediate|
|Instructor: Kristīne Užule, Ph.D. in Psychology, MA in Lingusitics, BA in Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages|
Course starts: September, 2019
|Price for full course||Pay 360 EUR|
|Price for Level 1||Pay 180 EUR|
|Price for Level 2||Pay 180 EUR|
|TTI students and members of TTI alumni association -||Pay 320 EUR|
|TTI students and members of TTI alumni association - Level 1||Pay 160 EUR|
|TTI students and members of TTI alumni association - Level 2||Pay 160 EUR|
[Important] Before you make a payment, make sure the group is completed.
- Job application process, main steps, selection of applicants;
- Formal language for job hunting: writing;
- Writing a professional CV. CV structure, necessary information;
- Professional cover letters: structure, coherence, cohesion, contents, language, fitting into an international context.
- Formal language for job hunting: writing and speaking;
- Job interviews: interview questions and models, different types of interviews, formulation and expression of ideas in the appropriate language;
- Professional presentations for career promotion and job interviews;
- Job offers: negotiating terms and conditions.
Apply for courses
firstname.lastname@example.org, Transport and telecommunication institute, Lomonosova street 1 – room 404, Riga, LV-1019, Latvia, phone: (+371) 67100652