International Scientific and Educational Conference
Actual problems of Education, MIP 2016
25- 26 FEBRUARY 2016
Main Discussion Topics:
- Topical issues of modern theory and methods of teaching in higher education institutions;
- Professional training of future specialists and ways of its perfection;
- Modern business education: major trends, problems and their solution methods;
- Role of the teacher in modern educational process;
- Assessment of learning outcomes and forms and methods of control;
- Contemporary educational psychology;
- Role of science in development of academic programmes. Innovative project-research and experimental activities in educational institutions;
- Monitoring of students` satisfaction with quality of educational services;
- Theoretical and methodical foundations of the education continuity (school-university);
- Information technologies in education;
- Distance learning experience: problems, prospects;
- Using Moodle as a teaching tool;
- Administrative and legal aspects of planning and implementation of the teaching process in a higher education institution;
- Globalization of higher education and international recognition of higher education institutions and their study programs (mobility, joint programs, massive open online course, international accreditation and ratings);
- Problems of continuity: vocational education - higher education - industry.
Official languages of conference
Official languages are English, Latvian, Russian
The MIP 2016 Conference program and abstracts of papers with assigned ISBN number will be published before the beginning of the conference. Abstracts have to be submitted in English (in a proper English scientific style).
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) submitted for review should be in English and should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Templates and Formating
Using these templates is strongly advised to all authors submitting a paper for reviewing. Failure to produce correctly formatted submissions may result in the paper’s exclusion from the Proceedings.
Abstract Template (.doc)
Submission of abstracts: 7 February 2016.
On-line registration of Conference participants
Registration of the conference participants and downloading their files into the information base are performed in a particular order. Your personal data are followed by the information on the presentation. And then files with your abstracts and reports/papers are downloaded on the site .
Organizer of Conference
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI), Riga, Latvia
- Igor Graurs, Chair, TSI Rector;
- Ishgaly Ishmuhametov, Vice-Chair, TSI;
- Boris Mishnev, Vice-Chair for Organizational Issues, TSI;
- Laima Andžāne, Secretary;
- Irina Laletina, Manager, TSI.
- Svetlana Shemyakina, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Irina Yatskiv, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Igor Kabashkin, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Boriss Misnevs, Vice-Chair for Organizational Issues, TSI;
- Irina Kuzmina-Merlino, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Alexander Grakovski, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- George Utehin, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Ishgaly Ishmuhametov, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Alexander Medvedev Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Alexander Stetjuha, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Yulia Stukalina, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Anna Palma, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Larisa Kuzmenko, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Lucija Rutka, University of Latvia, Latvia;
- Еlena Lycenko, Ural Federal University, Russia;
- Aliaksandr Puptsau, European Humanities University, Lithuania;
- Ugur Demiray, Anadolu University, Turkey;
- Andrzej Soboń, National Defense University, Poland;
- Chrysostomos D. Stylios, Technological Educational Institute of Epirus, Greece;
- Jose Luis Fernandez Aleman, University of Murcia, Spain.
- Mukhtar Baizhumanov, Academy of Civil Aviation, Kazakhstan.
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
1, Lomonosova, Riga, Latvia
Contact: Ms. Laima Andžāne, Secretary, Phone: +371 67100665; fax: +371 67100660
Participation in Conference: personal or distant for foreign participants
– 45 euro.
AS “Transporta un sakaru institūts”
Registration number: LV40003458903
Address: Lomonosova 1, Riga, LV-1019
Bank: AS Swedbank
A wide range of hotels for participants and accompanying persons (click the link).