Inter-Higher School Scientific and Educational Conference
Actual problems of Education, MIP 2015
26 - 27 FEBRUARY 2015
Main Discussion Topics:
- Topical issues of modern theory and methods of teaching in higher education institutions;
- Professional training of future specialists and ways of its perfection;
- Modern business education: major trends, problems and their solution methods;
- Role of the teacher in modern educational process;
- Assessment of learning outcomes and forms and methods of control;
- Contemporary educational psychology;
- Role of science in development of academic programmes. Innovative project-research and experimental activities in educational institutions;
- Monitoring of students` satisfaction with quality of educational services;
- Theoretical and methodical foundations of the education continuity (school-university);
- Information technologies in education;
- Distance learning experience: problems, prospects;
- Using Moodle as a teaching tool;
- Administrative and legal aspects of planning and implementation of the teaching process in a higher education institution;
- Globalization of higher education and international recognition of higher education institutions and their study programs (mobility, joint programs, massive open online course, international accreditation and ratings).
Official languages of conference
Official languages are Latvian, Russian and English. Abstracts have to be submitted in English (in a proper English scientific style).
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) submitted for review should be in English and should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Templates and Formating
Using these templates is strongly advised to all authors submitting a paper for reviewing. Failure to produce correctly formatted submissions may result in the paper’s exclusion from the Proceedings.
Submission of abstracts: 8 February 2015
On-line registration of Conference participants
Registration of the conference participants and downloading their files into the information base are performed in a particular order. Your personal data are followed by the information on the presentation. And then files with your abstracts and reports/papers are downloaded on the site (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Organizer of Conference
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI), Riga, Latvia
- Igor Graurs, Chair, TSI Rector;
- Ishgaly Ishmuhametov, Vice-Chair, TSI;
- Boris Mishnev, Vice-Chair for Organizational Issues, TSI;
- Santa Pule, Secretary;
- Natalia Podolyakina, TSI;
- Irina Kuzmina-Merlino, TSI;
- Alexander Grakovski, TSI;
- Georgy Utekhin, TSI;
- Yulia Stukalina, TSI;
- Ilona Ozolina, TSI;
- Vladimir Labeyev, TSI.
- Svetlana Shemyakina, Chairman of the Supervisory Council of the joint stock company “Transporta un sakaru institūts” (Riga, Latvia);
- Irina Yatskiv, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research and Development, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Igor Kabashkin, Professor, Electronics and Telecommunications Department, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Boriss Misnevs, Professor, Software Engineering Department, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Alexander Grakovski, Professor, Dean of Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunication, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Irina Kuzmina-Merlino, Professor, Dean of Faculty of Management and Economics, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- George Utehin, Assistant Professor, Dean of Faculty of Transport and Logistics, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Ishgaly Ishmuhametov, Assistant Professor, Head of Department of Social Sciences and Law, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Alexander Medvedev, Professor, Head of Department of Aviation Transport, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Alexander Stetjuha, Professor, Department of Economics, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Yulia Stukalina, Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Gennady Gromovs, Associate Professor, Head of Department of Transport and Logistics, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Anna Palma, Lecturer, Social Sciences and Law Department, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Lucija Rutka, Professor, Faculty of Education, Psychology and Art, University of Latvia (Riga, Latvia);
- Еlena Lycenko, Assistant Professor, Department of Personnel Management and Psychology, Ural Federal University (Ekaterinburg, Russia);
- Aleaksandr Puptsau, Professor, European Humanities University (Vilnius, Lithuania);
- Larisa Kuzmenko, Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics, Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Riga, Latvia);
- Ilze Sproge, Assistant Professor, Head of Department of Management, TSI (Riga, Latvia);
- Alexander Krivchenkov, Assistant Professor, Electronics and Telecommunications Department, TSI (Riga, Latvia).
- Ugur Demiray, Professor, Anadolu University, (Eskisehir, Turkey).
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Riga, Latvia)
1, Lomonosova, Riga, Latvia
Phone: +371 67100667, Fax +371 67100660
Participation in Inter-Higher School Scientific and Educational Conference: personal or distant for foreign participants
For lecturers, specialists of educational institutions of Latvia and other countries – 35 euro,
for TSI lecturers and employees – 10 euro.
AS “Transporta un sakaru institūts”
Registration number: LV40003458903
Address: Lomonosova 1, Riga, LV-1019
Bank: AS Swedbank