I want to study at TSI!
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) hereby informs that the deadline for the enrolment of students in English language study programs is 16 June 2018.
Training of foreign students who have chosen an English-language study program will start on 1 October but not later 15 October 2018.
Where the tuition fee is paid after this deadline, 15 August 2018 or in case if Student will arrive after October 15, the student will be automatically transferred to the winter term of Academic Year 2018-2019 in accordance with the study program chosen, on condition that the program is scheduled to take place during the winter term of Academic Year 2018-2019. Otherwise, the student will have an opportunity to choose another training program.
On arriving to Riga foreign students are required to have the originals of all documents (with the required seals, apostilles and legalization certificates) on them:
- a passport
- education papers (a certificate of secondary education with a transcript of records for bachelors, a certificate of secondary education with a transcript of records and a bachelor's diploma with a transcript of grades for master degree students)
- a police certificate (valid for 6 months from the date issue but not less than 3 months from the date of arrival in Riga)
- a bank’s balance confirmation letter for no less than EUR 5,200 (valid for 3 months from the date of issue)
- the original bank card
- a contract with the landlord of the place of residence.
Copies of these documents, accompanied by copy of the flight/bus ticket and a statement of the student’s address of residence, must be uploaded to the system before the arrival of the student.
The Institute should be informed of the student's arrival in Riga 7 to 14 days before the actual date of arrival.
We are happy to tell you why you should choose Transport and Telecommunication Institute:
- Learn what is relevant! TSI offers study programs in the most sought after fields.
- Get a respectable diploma! TSI issues state diplomas, which are recognized both in Europe and all around the world. Since 2005, the Institute issues a „Diploma Supplement” approved by the European Commission – it is a document confirming the recognition of the European quality of academic and professional programs of our institution of the higher education.
- Pay less! Flexible discount system allows many students to pay less for their tuition.
- Travel around Europe! Thanks to the ERASMUS+ program, you can study or take an internship for one semester in one of the partnership universities of TSI or at specialized companies in other countries of the European Union.
- Have fun with your friends! Student life at TSI is a series of bright and exciting events! Join us!
- Get scholarship! Citizens from countries which have signed an Agreement on co-operation in education and science can apply for Latvian goverment scholarships.
Want to apply for studying at TSI? Fill out the applicants registration form!
More about tuition fee here!
We will be glad to answer any questions regarding studies at TSI – you will find all our contact information here!