ERASMUS+ exchange program
ERASMUS+ - a pan-European cooperation program in the field of education. Within the framework of the ERASMUS+ program, exchange of the students and teachers among higher educational institutions of Europe take place. The program has existed over 20 years and it is being supported and funded by the European Union.
Within the framework of the ERASMUS+ program, the students of TSI are given an opportunity to choose a study or internship in one of the higher education establishments – partners of TSI.
Transport and Telecommunication Institute is a participant of ERASMUS+ program since 2005.
Every TSI student starting from 2nd year has an opportunity to spend a semester and study his/her study program in one of the foreign universities, who have a cooperation contract with TSI.
To date, there are 39 partner universities of TSI within the framework of the ERASMUS + program!
- Todor Kableshkov University of Transport
- The University of National and Word Economy
- Technical University of Sofia
In Czech Republic:
- FernUniversität in Hagen
- Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
- Wismar University of Applied Sciences: Tehnology, Business and Design
- Bremen University of Applied Sciences
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- University of Thessaly
- Technological Educational Institute of Epirus
- University of Economy in Bydgoszcz
- University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin
- National Defence University
- Wroclaw University of Technology
- Silesian University of Technology
- University of Murcia
- Madrid Technical University
- University of Duesto
- The University of Leon
- University of Alcalá
- Anadolu University
- Beykoz Vocational School of Logistics
- Instanbul Arel University
- University of Turkish Aeronautical Association
- Erzincan University
More information about the Programme:
Head of International Relations, Anzelika Smagina
Erasmus students’ coordinator Anna Bondarenko
Phone: +371 67100567