Conference “Actual problems of Education” (MIP – 2015)
On 26-27 February 2015, the Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) will hold the Inter-Higher School Scientific and Educational Conference “Actual problems of Education” (MIP – 2015).
This conference provides a unique opportunity for experienced and future young professionals to discuss important issues of the sphere of education.
- Professional training of future specialists;
- Modern business education: major trends, problems and their solution methods;
- Role of the teacher in modern educational process;
- Contemporary educational psychology;
- Role of science in development of academic programmes;
- Theoretical and methodical foundations of the education continuity (school-university);
- Information technologies in education;
- Distance learning experience: problems, prospects;
- Using Moodle as a teaching tool;
- Administrative and legal aspects of planning and implementation of the teaching process in a higher education institution;
- Globalization of higher education and international recognition of higher education institutions and their study programs (mobility, joint programs, massive open online course, international accreditation and ratings);
- and others topics.
Official languages of conference: Latvian, Russian and English.
Participation in the Conference: personal or distant
Submission of abstracts: 3 February 2015
Place of the Conference: Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI)
1, Lomonosova, Riga, Latvia
Phone: +371 67100667, Fax +371 67100660
More information about Upcoming Conferences and Seminars can be found here.