Below is the list of documents to be submitted to the Enrolment Commission:
- Certificate of Secondary Education with the academic transcript;
- Centralised examination certificates (certifying the passing of any two centralised examinations: mathematics, physics, foreign language, Latvian language);
- Four 3x4 cm photos.
Additional information for Bachelor's degree programme applicants is available here.
Master's degree programme applicants must also submit a document of higher education (Bachelor's and/or a similar degree).
Doctoral programme applicants must also submit a document of higher education (a Bachelor's or Master's diploma with the academic transcript).
At the time of enrolment, a one-time EUR 40 paperwork fee will be charged.*
*For those who acquired education abroad and do not have confirmation of the legitimacy of education from the Academic Information Centre (AIC), the enrolment fee will be:
- for Bachelor's degree programme applicants – EUR 200
- for Master's degree programme applicants – EUR 200
- for doctoral programme applicants – EUR 275.
Should you have questions related to the work of the Enrolment Commission, please contact the TSI Information Center:
Phone: (+371) 67-100-680
Phone: (+371) 67-100-661
Phone: (+371) 29-990-841
WhatsApp: (+371) 29-990-841