Actual Problem of Education (MIP-2017). 2017, 1 and 2 June International Scientific and Educational Conference
Actual problems of Education (MIP-2017) 2017, 1 and 2 June
The goal of the MIP-2017 conference is to provide an international forum for scientists and professionals in academia, industry, and government to address recent research results and to present and discuss their ideas, theories, technologies, systems, tools, applications, work in progress and experiences on all theoretical and practical issues arising in modern education based on information and communication technologies. The conference is organized in conjunction with ERASMUS+ Project iSECRET (ID - 2015-1-LV01-KA203-013439) dissemination conference.
Main Discussion Topics:
- Topical issues of modern theory and methods of teaching in higher education institutions;
- Professional training of future specialists and ways of its perfection;
- Modern business education: major trends, problems and their solution methods;
- Role of the teacher in modern educational process;
- Assessment of learning outcomes and forms and methods of control;
- Contemporary educational psychology;
- Role of science in development of academic programmes. Innovative project-research and experimental activities in educational institutions;
- Monitoring of students` satisfaction with quality of educational services;
- Theoretical and methodical foundations of the education continuity (school-university);
- Information technologies in education;
- Distance learning experience: problems, prospects;
- Using Moodle as a teaching tool;
- Administrative and legal aspects of planning and implementation of the teaching process in a higher education institution;
- Globalization of higher education and international recognition of higher education institutions and their study programs (mobility, joint programs, massive open online course, international accreditation and ratings);
- Problems of continuity: vocational education - higher education - industry.
Organizer of Conference
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI), Riga, Latvia
- Juris Kanels, Chair, The Acting rector of TSI;
- Ishgaley Ishmuhametov, Vice-Chair, TSI;
- Boris Mishnev, Vice-Chair for Organizational Issues, TSI;
- Kristine Užule, Manager, TSI;
- Irina Laletina, Manager, TSI.
- Svetlana Shemyakina, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Irina Yatskiv, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Igor Kabashkin, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Boriss Misnevs, Vice-Chair for Organizational Issues, TSI;
- Irina Kuzmina-Merlino, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Alexander Grakovski, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- George Utehin, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Ishgaley Ishmuhametov, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Miсhael Savrasov, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Alexander Medvedev, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Alexander Stetjuha, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Yulia Stukalina, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Anna Palma, Transport and Telecommunication Institute, Latvia;
- Lucija Rutka, University of Latvia, Latvia;
- Еlena Lycenko, Ural Federal University, Russia;
- Aliaksandr Puptsau, European Humanities University, Lithuania;
- Ugur Demiray, Anadolu University, Turkey;
- Andrzej Soboń, National Defense University, Poland;
- Chrysostomos D. Stylios, Technological Educational Institute of Epirus, Greece;
- Jose Luis Fernandez Aleman, University of Murcia, Spain.
- Mukhtar Baizhumanov, Academy of Civil Aviation, Kazakhstan.
- Nevena Mileva, Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski", Bulgārija;
- Vacius Jusas, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania;
- Tomasz Ocetkiewicz, Wyższa Szkoła Gospodarki w Bydgoszczy, Poland.
- Małgorzata Gawlik-Kobylińska, War Studies University, Poland.
Official languages of conference
Official languages are English, Latvian, Russian
The MIP 2016 Conference program and abstracts of papers with assigned ISBN number will be published before the beginning of the conference. Abstracts have to be submitted in English (in a proper English scientific style).
Selected papers recommended by Program Committee of the conference after author's presentation will be published in the following scientific journals: Baltic Journal of Modern Computing (http://www.bjmc.lu.lv/ indexed by WSC) and International Journal on Information Technologies and Security (http://ijits-bg.com/).
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) submitted for review should be in English and should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Templates and Formating
Using these templates is strongly advised to all authors submitting a paper for reviewing. Failure to produce correctly formatted submissions may result in the paper’s exclusion from the Proceedings.
Abstract Template (.doc)
Paper Template (.doc)
Submission of abstracts: 2017, 8 May
The Order of Registration on Conference (Оn-line)
Registration of the conference participants and downloading their files into the information base are performed in a particular order. Your personal data are followed by the information on the presentation. And then files with your abstracts and reports/papers are downloaded on the site .
- Registration of Conference participants (Registration tab)
- Submit information on report/paper/abstract and upload the documents (Enter tab., enter your user name and password)
- Interface of reviewer
Transport and Telecommunication Institute
1, Lomonosova, Riga, Latvia
Contact: Ms. Juta Starčenko, Phone: +371 67100665; fax: +371 67100660
- Admission to all sessions
- Hard copy of Abstracts
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome Party
AS “Transporta un sakaru institūts”
Registration number: LV40003458903
Address: Lomonosova 1, Riga, LV-1019
Bank: AS Swedbank
Riga is the capital of the Republic of Latvia. Thanks to its geographical location, Riga has wonderful trade, cultural and tourist facilities. Whilst able to offer all the benefits of a modern city, Riga has preserved its historical charm. It's especially famous for its medieval part - Old Riga.
Old Riga still preserves many mute witnesses of bygone times. Its old narrow streets, historical monuments, organ music at one of the oldest organ halls in Europe attract guests of our city. In 1998 Old Riga was included into the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage.