Conference Program (16.04.12)
This event provides an opportunity for the young researchers to enjoy a multidisciplinary conference and interact with
The RaT-SiF Conference is an annual event that
provides a unique forum for young people to present their research and to
collaborate with their peers. All young academics involved in technical,
economic and social research are invited to give a scientific talk describing
their work. Participants will have the opportunity to build and strengthen
lasting personal and professional relationships, to develop and improve their
communication skills, and to gain valuable experience in the environment of a
scientific conference. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Electronics and Computer Science
- Economics and Management Science
- Transport and Logistics
- Pedagogics and Psychology and others
The order of registration on conference
Registration on conference passes in several steps. At the beginning your personal data, then the information on
the presentation are specified and downloading of file with abstracts of your presentation to a site takes place (email@example.com).
Deadlines and requirements
Registration starts: 10.01.12.
Submission of abstracts: 19.03.12.
Acceptance of abstracts: 07.04.12.
4 days are left for the
Abstracts (about 600 words in length) might be submitted via web page http://RaT-SiF.tsi.lv.
Abstracts submitted for review should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author). Submitted abstracts will be reviewed
Abstracts of presentations will be published as a special edition of journal “Research and Technology - Step into
the Future” (ISSN 1691-2853) before the beginning of the conference.
Instruction for abstracts preparing can be found on the conference web page
Payment for participation is 40,- Euro.
Students and doctoral students 20,- Euro.
Banking details for money
remittance for participation in «RatSif 2012» Conference:
name: Transport and Telecommunication Institute
Lomonosovа 1, Rigа,
Citadele Bank, Riga, Latvia
Participation in conference
for TTI students and employees is free of charge.
File with masters' abstracts should be named as follows:
1 Part - code of direction:
- VA - Managers
- EK - Economists
- RE - Electronics
- CS - Computer Science
- TL – Telematics and Logistics
2 Part - author's surname in Latin
File with other participants' abstracts should be named as follows:
1 part – Higher School:
2 part - author's surname in Latin
For other participants of the conference – Elena Rutkovskaya.
Phone: (+371)-67100619, e-mail: Conference@tsi.lv.
For Master's graduation course- Irina Laletina.
Phone: (+371)-67100651, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For TTI Doctoral students- Irina Mihnevich.
Phone: (+371)-67100572, e-mail: email@example.com.
Transport and Telecommunication Institute,
Lomonosova street 1, Riga, Latvia.
Official languages of the conference are: Latvian, Russian and English.
Organizer of the Conference
- Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Latvia)
- Latvian Association of Transport and Education Development
- Academic Park (Latvia)
- Latvian Association of Private Universities
Transport and Telecommunication Institute (Rigа, Latvia)
1, Lomonosova, Riga, Latvia
Tel. 7100650, fax 7100660
- Igor Kabashkin, Professor, Chairman, TTI
- Boriss Misnevs, Professor, Rector, Director of the Programme, TTI
- Irina Jackiva, Professor, Vice-President and Vice-Rector for Research Affairs, TTI
- Jevgeņijs Kopitovs, profesors, Director of the Programme, TTI
- Alexander Stetjuha, profesors, Director of the Programme "Master of Social Sciences in Economics" , Head of the Department of Economics, TTI
- Alexander Grakovski, Professor, Director of the Programme "Telecommunication systems and computer networks", The Faculty of Computer Science and Electronics Dean, TTI
- Alexander Medvedev, Professor, Director of the Programme "Transport Commercial Operation", Head of Aviation Transport Department, TTI
- Rostislav Kopytov, Professor, Director of the Programme "Master of Social Sciences in Management Science ", TTI
- Victor Truhachov, Docent, Director of the Programme "Master of Engineering Sciences in Electronics", TTI
- Sergey Orlov, Professor, Head of the Software Engineering Department, TTI
- Aleksandr Masharskij, Assoc. Professor, Baltic International Academy
- Irina Yatskiv, Prof., Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, TTI - Chairman
- Elena Yurshevich, Chief of Education Organization Department, TTI - Vice Chairman
- Elena Rutkovska, Manager of Internatoinal projects, TTI - Secretary